Thrive Early Learning Centres Since 2016, Thrive Early Education Pty Ltd hasÂ experienced huge success and growth. As part of our commitment, we need people to join Australiaâs fastest provider ofÂ early learning and care. Founded with aÂ visionÂ of âBeing committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supportedâ
We are entirely Australian and privately owned employing over 100 people and caring for over 2,500 children.
Reporting to the CEO, we are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Operations Excellence Leader who will work true to our mission statement âThrive is committed to excellence in early educationâ.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of operations including centre leader and staff support and building and maintaining strong and authentic relationships with our parents and families.Â You will lead and manage a high performing team of Centre Leaders by providing quality leadership, coaching, guidance and support.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Operations Manager or Area Manager experience, preferably multi site
- Degree qualification, ECT degree must
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and influencing skills, with experience in facilitation, negotiation and conflict management
- Diligent and pragmatic leader hands on leader adaptable toÂ fast paced environments
- Passionate about drivingÂ quality pedagogy andÂ commercial aspects of each services.
- Structured Professional Development Program for all staff
- Leadership workshops conducted monthly
- External opportunities to participate in Best Practice programs and tours
- Discounted Childcare and Private Health discounts
- Referral and Incentive programs offered to all staff to participate in the success of the centre
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, this is an opportunity not to be missed!