Thrive Early Learning Centres Since 2016, Thrive Early Education Pty Ltd hasÂ experienced huge success and growth. As part of our commitment, we need people to join Australiaâs fastest provider ofÂ early learning and care. Founded with aÂ visionÂ of âBeing committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supportedâ
We are entirely Australian and privately owned employing over 100 people and caring for over 2,500 children.
Reporting to the CEO, we are currently seeking an experienced and passionate HR and Talent Leaders who will work true to our mission statement âThrive is committed to excellence in early educationâ.
Working within a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources and talent development including an end to end recruitment, industrial relations, training and development, workplace health & safety and community engagements and events.
Your key priorities will be to:
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Developing the HR agenda
- Execute HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity
- Managing staff wellness initiatives
- Full recruitment and staffing across all service and support office
- Experience with Employment Hero Preferred
We are looking for someone with an HR qualification, an in-depth knowledge of how to optimise a workforce of 100+ employees and ideally a Cert IV in Training & Assessment. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has a true passion for people and the Early childhood sector!
- Structured Professional Development Program for all staff
- Leadership workshops conducted monthly
- External opportunities to participate in Best Practice programs and tours
- Discounted Childcare and Private Health discounts
- Referral and Incentive programs offered to all staff to participate in the success of the centre
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, this is an opportunity not to be missed!