Thrive Early Education Centres was established in 2016 and now has evolved to seven centres. All of our centres cater for 0-5 years old and are purpose built with generous outdoor play areas and interactive indoor facilities. Our Coniston centre is a 112Â place centre with fantastic opportunities for growth and development for both educators and children.
âBeing committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supportedâ
We are looking for a passionate educator Early Childhood Educators join our team.
- Located in Coniston
- Full time
Working at Thrive you will:
- Focus on the childâs learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Thrive Curriculum
- Support and critically reflect on each childâs learning and development
- Reflecting on educational pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Maintain effective communication with parents
- Uphold strong work values with a focus on being your best by doing your best
- Essential Criteria
- Diploma In Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor Of Early Childhood EducationÂ .
- Experienced in a similar role, preferably 1-3 years
- Hold a current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Hold a current NSW Working With Children’s Check and Child care protection 2020
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) & National Quality Standard (NQS).
- Appropriate Australian work rights
Benefits of joining the Thrive Family:
- Meals and fruit provided
- Health fund discount offered
- Access to Financial Services
- Flexible working conditions and work-life balance based on operational need of the centre
- A focus on career development, training and progression
- Childcare Discounts 10-20%
- Joining a great team where your ideas, input and voice is not only heard but welcomed and encouraged
- Car parking available
- Public Transport In Walking Distance
- Our culture is inclusive, collaborative and encouraging. We have a diverse team of educators and promote open communication between leadership and team members.
If this sounds exactly what you have been looking for, please apply, we cannot wait to meet you.