A modern purpose built centre that is conveniently located in a Business park area and caters for children from aged 0-5 years old. The centre has been very successful in bring education to the local community and committed to provide high quality child care services to children and families.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, strong Centre Manager to create a culture, build, mentor and develop a team in a brand new venture.
The role will provide you with the scope and opportunity to demonstrate your effective management skills, create innovative ideas, increase capacity and ensure the smooth day to day running of the centre.
If you are passionate about Early Childhood and enjoy the challenge this is the role for you!
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching approved by ACECQA
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate and Working With Children Check
- Provide visible leadership, direction and issue resolution at all levels
- A track record of developing and motivating a team
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Professional and supportive management team
- Values building a team in skill and capability through training and ongoing education
- Leadership non-teaching role
|Job Category||Centre DIrector roles|