Thrive Early Education Centres was established in 2016 and now has evolved to seven centres. All of our centres cater for 0-5 years old and are purpose built with generous outdoor play areas and interactive indoor facilities. Our Ermington centre is a 90 place centre with fantastic opportunities for growth and development for both educators and children. We are located off Marsden road and Silverwater road with entry and off street parking for educators and families Marsden Road to Stuart St behind the Vedanta Centre of Sydney, we are a 10 minute drive to Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, West Ryde and Denistone stations.
âBeing committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supportedâ
We are looking for a passionate educator (diploma or ECT) join our growing team as our enrollment numbers are increasing.
- Located in Ermington
- Full time or Part time
Working at Thrive you will:
- Focus on the childâs learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Thrive Curriculum
- Support and critically reflect on each childâs learning and development
- Reflecting on educational pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Maintain effective communication with parents
- Uphold strong work values with a focus on being your best by doing your best
- Essential Criteria
- Hold a diplomaÂ in Early Childhood Education & Care. (ACECQA approved equivalent also accepted).
- Experienced in a similar role, preferably 1-3 years
- Hold a current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Hold a current NSW Working With Children’s Check and Child care protection 2020
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) & National Quality Standard (NQS).
- Appropriate Australian work rights
Benefits of joining the Ermington Thrive Family:
- Meals and fruit provided
- Health fund discount offered
- Access to Financial Services
- Flexible working conditions and work-life balance based on operational need of the centre
- A focus on career development, training and progression
- Childcare Discounts 10-20%
- Joining a great team where your ideas, input and voice is not only heard but welcomed and encouraged
- Car parking available
Our culture is inclusive, collaborative and encouraging. We have a diverse team of educators and promote open communication between leadership and team members.
If this sounds exactly what you have been looking for, please apply, we cannot wait to meet you.
We are also recruiting for passionate and experienced Certificate III and ECTs in Early Childhood Education.Â