We are currently recruiting for new staff across all of our Centres.
We are entirely Australian and privately owned employing over 100 people, and caring for over 2,500 children.
Thrive Early Learning Centres’s has an exciting opportunity for a vibrant professional Educator to join our Thrive family based across all our Centres. This role offers you an opportunity to join a dynamic early learning group that is renowned for its passion and practice invested in their people.
Your role as a Thrive Educator:
- Assess each children’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Thrive Curriculum
- Critically reflect on each children’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice.
- Provide assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Maintain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to always
Successful candidate will have:
- Diploma or Cert 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current Working with Children Check
- A sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Experience in programming
- Current First Aid Certificate & Asthma/Anaphylaxis Certificates
- The ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, families and colleagues.
- Right to work in Australia
Benefits of joining the Thrive Family:
- Access to discounted Health Insurance and Mortgage Brokers
- Access to staff rewards program
- Childcare Discounts
- Automatic enrolment to our professional development, mentoring and training programs.
- Access to well-being programs including Yoga and Meditation
- Participation in community projects such as City2Surf and Volunteer work.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application to
|Job Category||Traineeship & Certificate III positions|