We are currently recruiting for new staff across all of our centres.
Since 2016, Thrive Early Education Centres have experienced huge success and growth. As part of our commitment we need people to join Australiaâs fastest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision of âBeing committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supportedâ
We are entirely Australian and privately owned employing over 100 people, and caring for over 2,500 children.
Thrive Early Learning CentresÂ has an exciting opportunity for a vibrant professional Educator to join our Thrive family based at our North Ryde centre. This role offers you an opportunity to join a dynamic early learning group that is renowned for its passion and practice invested in their people.
Your role as a Thrive Educator:
- Assess each childâs learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Thrive Curriculum
- Critically reflect on each childâs learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice.
- Provide assistance to other Educators in the room
- Maintain a positive working relationship with team members
- Maintain effective communication with parents
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to always
Successful candidate will have:
- Diploma or Cert 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current Working with Children Check
- A sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Experience In programming
- Current First Aid Certificate & Asthma/Anaphylaxis Certificates
- The ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, families and colleagues.
- Right to work in Australia
Benefits of joining the Thrive Family:
- Access to discounted Health Insurance and Mortgage Brokers
- Access to staff rewards program
- Childcare Discounts
- Automatic enrolment to our professional development and training program â GROW
- Access to well-being programs including Yoga and Meditation
- Participation in community projects such as City2Surf and Volunteer work.
|Job Category||Traineeship & Certificate III positions|