We have a range of, purpose-built centres acrossÂ Sydney and we are looking for the right leader with passion and commitment to deliver exceeding outcomes for educators, children, families and the wider community in Hornsby. Our Hornsby service is 112 place and is located near public transport and shopping centre.
At Thrive we are a family-owned business operating since 2016 and recently opening our 7th centre across Sydney. We live by our value that âLearning is Lifeâ and we are passionate about quality education and care of our children as well as the growth and development of our leaders and teams.
We have invested in a support office structure dedicated to supporting our centres. With a Head of Curriculum and a Training and Engagement Specialist, we are able to tailor our support and training to ensure it is individualised to the needs of our people. We would also consider an RDO or a 4-dayÂ week.
About the role:
- Amazing start-up opportunity alongside an experienced support team
- Build and lead a diverse team of early childhood professionals
- Build and maintain a strong community presence
- Responsible for day to day operations of the centre
- Meet and exceed KPIs, budget and occupancy targets
- Monthly leadership meetings
- Training and development opportunities as well as on the job mentoring and support
- Be part of something bigger with a network of other Centre Directors and an office support team
- Discounted childcare fees and
- Free onsite parking.
- Corporate credit card for expenses.
- Your own budget.
- Uniform provided
- A genuine, passionate and driven leader
- Committed to delivering quality education with a strong understanding of the importance of partnerships with families
- An experienced Centre Director or 2IC looking to grow in a dynamic organisation
- Ability to understand and deliver on educational, leadership and operational business outcomes
- Dedicated to creating amazing, rich environments where educators and children can reach their full potential and thrive
- ECT or Diploma qualified and a current Working with Children Check
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Framework (NQF), NSW Regulations and Compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and this role sound like you, we would love to hear from you!