Our Centre is brand new and just opened.
Thrive Early Education Centres was established in 2016 and now has evolved to seven centres. All of our centres cater for 0-5 years old and are purpose built with generous outdoor play areas and interactive indoor facilities. Our Ermington centre is a 90 place centre with fantastic opportunities for growth and development for both educators and children. We are located off Marsden road and Silverwater road with entry and off street parking for educators and families Marsden Road to Stuart St behind the Vedanta Centre of Sydney, we are a 10 minute drive to Carlingford Court Shopping Centre, West Ryde and Denistone stations.
Being committed to your childâs future through creating lifelong learning experiences which will expose your child to a rich and stimulating learning environment where you and your family will feel secure, loved and supported.
We are entirely Australian and privately owned and operated. Reporting to the Operations Leader, we are currently seeking an experienced Centre Leader to join us.
Seeking a leader whose actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.
As Centre Leader, 80% of your responsibility and time is to be spent on staff and their development and 20% on the operations of the centre. The Centre Leader is responsible for providing the necessary support, resources, supervision and leadership to ensure the provision of nurturing care and education to young children in a group setting in accordance with the goals and curriculum of Thrive as well as our philosophy.
- Structured Professional Development Program for all staff
- Leadership workshops conducted monthly & mentoring by our Senior Management Team
- External opportunities to participate in Best Practice programs and tours
- Discounted Childcare and Private Health discounts
- Referral and Incentive programs offered to all staff to participate in the success of the centre
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- ECT or Diploma qualified and a current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge on the use of QikKids and CCMS
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
- Experience in running and leading a large child care centre
Your key priorities will be to:
- Running of the day to day operations across the centre
- Drive the curriculum, Learning for Life programs across all aspects of children development
- Contribute to the development, articulation and alignment of the Vision, Mission and Values of Thrive.
- Guide a team of educators in the development of a high standard of documentation of children’s learning in accordance with the service philosophy and the learning outcomes, and ensure a high standard of delivery of such documented programmes
- Team leadership and educator engagement
- Building strong relationships with children and families
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application to Careers@thrive.edu.au
|Job Category||Centre DIrector roles|